Kalma Baby offers the very best baby yoga, toddler yoga, junior yoga and baby developmental massage classes. Our sessions ‘make development fun with unique benefits for young bodies and minds’. A beautiful world of therapies await your child which are most of all devoted to aiding their development.
Three weeks of pre-recorded Junior yoga sessions that are 30 minutes in length and are avaialble to you via a facebook room for the entire week, monday to monday, before a new session replaces it for the next week, and again for week 3!
You will recieve an invitation to the class 'room' 48 hours before the first session is released - you can then enjoy it whenever you are ready to during the week after the 8am released time each Monday.
This option has been made available to encourage babys development and ongoing wellness at home, and to fit in with everyones busy lifestyles at this difficult time.
Kalma Developmental Massage 6 weeks to crawling
From 6 weeks or head holding up to standing. Massage with a twist of development aiding techniques, and an introduction to yoga. Children benefit immensely from this therapy. Massage can help with sleeplessness, colic, constipation, digestion, stiffness and floppiness along with developmental delay. Our sessions show the correct use of massage to develop circulatory and breathing rhythms, introduce easy tummy time for older babies, develop muscle strength and flexibility whilst relieving some common ailments. Sessions will also teach the correct way to introduce and help aid sitting and standing. You will learn the correct oils to use for massage, and learn easy massage sequences including singing, playing, kissing and talking. It is a lovely bonding experience for parent and infant. You will recieve a baby massage book send directly to your home.
Booking conditions are as follows for our franchise branch virtual classes:
1. Booking is non refundable
2. In the event of a customer missing a streamed session you may join another streamed session sure to sickness etc
3. Sessions are non exchangeable for cash
4. Sessions may not be recorded nor will access be given to watch after the event has taken place
5. In the event of streaming disruption from our franchise branch an alternative class will be offered should none suit a refund will be given.
6. Sessions cancelled by a franchise branch will be offered as a catch up session due to sickness
7. Places are booked by doddle our booking faculty and links to book will be emailed out at the time of booking. Should not receive these you can also gone them in your family portal. Or you can get in touch.
9. A KB teacher cannot be held responsible for chaperoning minors, nor guarding a house and household effects while Teaching. Please ensure that a responsible adult is in the room at all times