Kalma Baby offers the very best baby yoga, toddler yoga, junior yoga and baby developmental massage classes. Our sessions ‘make development fun with unique benefits for young bodies and minds’. A beautiful world of therapies await your child which are most of all devoted to aiding their development.
Three weeks of pre-recorded Junior yoga sessions that are 30 minutes in length and are avaialble to you via a facebook room for the entire week, monday to monday, before a new session replaces it for the next week, and again for week 3!
You will recieve an invitation to the class 'room' 48 hours before the first session is released - you can then enjoy it whenever you are ready to during the week after the 8am released time each Monday.
This option has been made available to encourage babys development and ongoing wellness at home, and to fit in with everyones busy lifestyles at this difficult time.
Kalma Baby classes 6 weeks to crawling
Kalma baby yoga sessions can be started from 6 weeks old we advise after a health check up to when they become mobile. We offer yoga inspired stretches to music, song and rhyme during sessions. offer a relaxed but fun environment where classes are delivered using yoga inspired stretches. Classes are structured to offer 30 minutes of yoga which follow EYFS and SEN guidelines. We offer some lovely relaxation at the end-which is always well earned!
Once sitting unaided is established a progressive move can come into this class where the pace is faster and little ones are introduced to more yoga inspired stretches that are age appropriate. The same structure surrounds these classes as the younger class previous, but at a more advanced level for little ones. The focus is on balance coordination and reaching milestones.
Our classes are very much focused on your little ones but we do have the occasional together stretch for parents and little ones to promote our bonding experience. Baby yoga has so many amazing benefits for your little ones to reap such as promoting healthy and deeper sleeping patterns, body awareness and confidence, suppleness in joints and strength in muscles, co-ordination, gross motor skills, helps colic and constipation to name a few from an exhaustive list!
Booking conditions are as follows for our franchise branch virtual classes:
1. Booking is non refundable
2. In the event of a customer missing a streamed session you may join another streamed session sure to sickness etc
3. Sessions are non exchangeable for cash
4. Sessions may not be recorded nor will access be given to watch after the event has taken place
5. In the event of streaming disruption from our franchise branch an alternative class will be offered should none suit a refund will be given.
6. Sessions cancelled by a franchise branch will be offered as a catch up session due to sickness
7. Places are booked by doddle our booking faculty and links to book will be emailed out at the time of booking. Should not receive these you can also gone them in your family portal. Or you can get in touch.
9. A KB teacher cannot be held responsible for chaperoning minors, nor guarding a house and household effects while Teaching. Please ensure that a responsible adult is in the room at all times